This is a summary and may not list all agenda items. For the full agenda, click the Agenda link above. Action items may include support documents that are not provided here but may be viewed at the district office. Clicking a "More..." link for an action item will open a pdf document with additional information about that item. All action items were approved without amendment.
Two people normally involved in posting these materials online have been on vacation, so the additional materials we would normally separate into multiple "More..." links is, for this meeting, presented as one large pdf file you can download here.
- Routine Opening of Meeting
- Moment of Silent Prayer or Reflection
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call for an Executive Session (if necessary)
- Call to the Public
- Recognition of Visitors
- NT3 Grant Update by Brad Gardner. PowerPoint
- Lake Havasu City Education Association (LHCEA).
- Item 5.1: Second Presentation/Review of Revised Policies EFDA Collection of Money/Food Tickets, and JL Student Wellness.
- Item 5.2: Second Presentation/Review of Revised Policies EEAG, EEAG-R Student Transportation in Private Vehicles, and EEB Business and Personnel Transportation Services.
- Item 6.1: Approval of Expenditure of Insurance Proceeds for Fiscal Year 2017-18.
- Item 6.2: Approval of Disposition of Litigation Proceeds for Fiscal Year 2017-18.
- Item 6.3: Approval to Adopt Expenditure Budget for 2017-18.
- Item 6.4: Attest that Adopted Budget Meets the Requirements of the 1.06% Teacher Increase for 2017-18.
- Item 6.5: Approval of IGA between Crane Elementary School District and Lake Havasu Unified School District for the Purchase of Crane Elementary Dynamic Curriculum. PowerPoint
- Item 6.6: Approval of Renewal of Quality First Child Care Scholarships Provider Agreement Between Valley of the Sun United Way and Lake Havasu Unified School District - Little Knights and Smoketree Preschools.
- Item 6.7: Approval of Student Activity Funds and Auxiliary Funds.
- Informational Reports
- Call to the Public
The mission of the Lake Havasu Unified School District is: to nurture all our children to their fullest potential, to develop their skills in all major aspects of learning, creating lifelong learners who think critically and to engage the entire community in this unity of purpose. --WE are preparing for tomorrow, one student at a time.